Sep 3, 2018 | 5 min read
People who love to eat are always the best people’ – Julia Child
And we Singaporeans couldn’t agree more! Food is almost a national obsession and eating a national pastime here. We talk about food: at lunch, we discuss what we are planning to have for dinner, we debate on the best places to eat, and we even prefer to greet fellow Singaporeans with ‘’Have you eaten?” instead of ‘’Good morning” or a “Hello”. Since ours is a melting pot of cultures, we have an amazing array of food to choose from: Chinese, Indian, Malay, Indonesian and other international cuisines. We love eating out at all sorts of places; from our favorite auntie and uncle stalls at Newton Food center to 5-star fine dining restaurants. In 2016, 2 of our street food stalls (Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Rice and Noodle and Hill Street Tai Hwa Pork Noodle ) earned Michelin stars, a first in the world! Do you love your Kway Tiao, Satay, Roti Prata, Chilli Crab, and Tao Suan? Like George Bernard Shaw, do you believe that there is no love sincerer than the love for food? Yes? Dear Singaporean Fellow Foodie, we show you how you can express your love for food in a wacky fun way. Temporary Food Tattoos are zany, colorful and great conversation starters (food pun intended!). We’ve cooked up some delicious temporary tattoo ideas for you. Without further ado, here goes:
1. For the love of all things junk
2. Eat your greens and wear it too: Healthy Asparagus tattoo
3. Noodles- The thing almost every Singaporean loves
4. Rainbow Fries, anyone?
5. Everything tastes a bit better with Tabasco Sauce
6. Chocolate is happiness that you can eat (and wear as a food tattoo?)
7. All you need is love…and some popcorn
8. Milk and Cookies: Match made in Food Heaven?
9. Ice-Queen anyone?
10. Berry-Pie Tattoo
11. Can’t buy happiness? Buy Donuts! Happiness=Donuts
12. The more you weigh, the harder you are to kidnap! Stay safe-eat more junk.
13. Get high on yummy food
14. I scream, you scream, we all scream for? ICE CREAM
15. Poached, scrambled or sunny side up? How do you like your eggs?
16. Rare, Medium or well-done? How do you like your steak?
17. Realistic Corn on the cob tattoo
18. She’s got both: pizzazz and pizza!
19. When life goes awry (or not ), eat a piece of cake.
20. Happiness is only a cup-cake away
21. Tea, Coffee or Me?
22. Health in your own hands!
23. Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish- That’s the way to live and learn
24. Life is a box of Donuts: You never know which one you’ll get
25. Let’s end on a sweet note, shall we?
Which of these temporary food tattoos did you love? Do you want to show your love for food through such wacky temporary tattoos? Throwing a party, and want to add a surprise element? We’ve got you covered. At Gumtoo, we customize fun temporary tattoos for you-your creativity is the limit. If you are in Singapore and are looking for temporary food tattoos or any kind of removable tattoos really, reach out to us at email@example.com. We will help you with entire cycle of tattoo design and delivery. With our creative and colorful temporary tattoos, you can definitely spread some permanent cheer!
Want your tattoo story to be featured? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org